Pittsburgh Eye Treatments
What are your symptoms?
You’ll benefit from Dr. Cargill’s training and expertise in the vision conditions that affect your comfort and functionality. Improve your eye health today with our help.
- Macular degeneration – retina disorder that can cause vision loss
- Conjunctivitis – also called “pink eye;” cause is bacterial or viral
- Floaters – specks in your field of vision that can signify serious problems
- Glaucoma – disease characterized by elevated intraocular pressure
- Cataracts - Dr. Cargill is an affiliate of many cataract surgery practices.
- He can diagnose and then provide the very best advice on how to proceed for cataract removal, including the best surgeons available.
- Examination results will be forwarded to the appropriate facility to ensure the best outcome.
- All surgical follow-up care takes place at out facility.
Take advantage of the most advanced technology
Receive your Digital Retina Screening at our office. This improved technology takes high-resolution photos of your eyes. Quick diagnosis of eye conditions leads to faster treatment.
- Healthy patients
- Patients with glaucoma
- Patients with macular degeneration