What are your symptoms?
You’ll benefit from Dr. Cargill’s training and expertise in the vision conditions that affect your comfort and functionality. Improve your eye health today with our help.
- Macular degeneration – retina disorder that can cause vision loss
- Conjunctivitis – also called “pink eye;” cause is bacterial or viral
- Floaters – specks in your field of vision that can signify serious problems
- Glaucoma – disease characterized by elevated intraocular pressure
- Cataracts - Dr. Cargill is an affiliate of many cataract surgery practices.
- He can diagnose and then provide the very best advice on how to proceed for cataract removal, including the best surgeons available.
- Examination results will be forwarded to the appropriate facility to ensure the best outcome.
- All surgical follow-up care takes place at out facility.
Take advantage of the most advanced technology
Receive your Digital Retina Screening at our office. This improved technology takes high-resolution photos of your eyes. Quick diagnosis of eye conditions leads to faster treatment.
- Healthy patients
- Patients with glaucoma
- Patients with macular degeneration